Welcome to Wealth Marathon,
If you do not accept these Terms in its entirety, then you cannot use the site or enrol in our courses or avail our services.
By accessing or using our Website or purchasing our e-course or booking an appointment or contacting us in any way or clicking on a button or taking similar action to signify your affirmative acceptance of these Terms, you hereby represent that:
- You have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by these Terms, any future updates and additions to these Terms, as published from time to time at the Website.
- You are of sound mind and at least of the age of majority as per the laws of State that you reside in, in order to form a binding contract with us. In case you are not of the age of majority, then you must have the permission of your lawful guardian to use and access or make purchases on the Website.
- We have not previously disabled your account for the violation of law or any of our policies.
2. Accounts, Passwords and Security
- Account Registration: To access various parts of the Website, and to avail various services (such as accessing your course), you might be required to register and create an account with us. When setting up and maintaining your account, you must provide and continue to provide accurate and complete information about yourself. As part of the registration process, you will create a password and an account.
- Security: You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account, including, without limitation, all actions by sub-users registered under your account. You agree to (a) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss, damage or other liability arising from your failure to comply with this Section or from any unauthorized access to or use of your account.
- Inaccurate Information: If we have reasonable grounds to suspect that any of the information submitted by you is untrue, inaccurate, outdated, or incomplete, we may terminate your user account and refuse current or future use of any or all of the services.
3. Use of the Site
1. Allowed uses:
- Directions of Use: You must follow any and all guidelines or policies or directions of use as associated with our services, including all of our blogs, courses, and its content.
- Information: Whenever prompted, you must provide us with the correct, accurate and updated information about yourself.
- Material: For the purposes of these Terms, “material” shall mean any course, video, text, graphics, sound material, published on the Website or its blog or course, whether a copyright of Wealth Marathon, its owner/director, its licensors or any third party. You are not allowed to download or print the material, or extracts from it, in a systematic or regular manner or otherwise so as to create a database in electronic or paper form comprising all or part of the material appearing on the Website. You must not reproduce any part of the Website or the material or transmit it to or store it in any other website or disseminate any part of the material in any other form, unless we have indicated that you may do so.
2. Restricted uses:
- You can’t impersonate others or provide inaccurate information.
- You must not misuse or interfere with the Website or our courses or try to access them using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide. You may use the courses only as permitted by applicable law, and as per the directions provided by us.
- You must not:
- republish material (including our blogs, courses and any of their content) from this Website;
- sell, rent or sub-license material (including our blogs, courses and any of their content) from the Website;
- show any material (including our blogs, courses and any of their content) from the Website in public without our consent;
- edit or otherwise modify any material (including our blogs, courses and any of their content) on the Website (other than editing your own information as per the method provided);
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material (including our blogs, courses and any of their content) on our Website for a commercial purpose; or
- redistribute material (including our e-courses and any of its content) from the Website, except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution, or with our written consent and according to our terms;
- infringe or violate our Intellectual Property Rights or Intellectual Property Rights of our licensors or any third party;
- We reserve the right to restrict your access to any areas of our Website, or indeed our whole Website, at our discretion.
- We reserve the right to discontinue our services, or discontinue any of our courses or consultation or blog from our Website, at any time, at our sole discretion.
- You must not use our Website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use our Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our Website, without our express written consent.
- When you purchase any of our courses, you get a license from us to view and use its content (including images, videos, text, and other course material) on a non-exclusive basis. Don’t try to transfer or resell our courses in any way. You shall also not share your account information with anyone else, illegally download the content of our course or share with any third-party or publish it anywhere.
- Wealth Marathon grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to access and view the courses and associated content for which you have paid all required fees, solely, in accordance with these Terms and any conditions or restrictions associated with a particular courses or feature of our service. All other uses are expressly prohibited. You may not reproduce, redistribute, transmit, assign, sell, broadcast, rent, share, lend, sublicense, or otherwise transfer any course unless we give you explicit permission to do.
- We reserve the right to revoke any license to access and use courses at any point in time in the event where we decide or are obligated to disable access to a course due to legal or policy reasons or due to your infringement.
5. Ownership Rights
- This Website, its logos, trademark, trade dress, trade name, book, blogs, content, information, our courses and other content, shall remain the sole property of the Wealth Marathon, its owner/director, licensor or third parties, as the case may be. Your use of or access to this Website or your purchase of any of our courses shall not in any way transfer or assign to you any ownership or other proprietary rights in or to this Website or such course or blog or any content published by us or our licensors or third parties. This Website and the content, including but not limited to the courses, blogs, trademark, logo, copyright, design, layout, typography, underlying HTML, Java scripts, text, audio clips, video clips and graphics, and in the expression of the information contained herein, whether as a compilation or otherwise is protected by relevant Intellectual Property laws, rules and regulations. Trademarks, trade names and designs appearing on this Website are the exclusive property of, or are licensed to the Wealth Marathon or its owners/directors, and are protected. No use of a trademark, trade dress, trade name, design, or any unauthorized use of the courses or blogs or their content, appearing on this Website may be made without the prior written permission of the Wealth Marathon.
- Your Intellectual Property:
- Feedback: The feedback or comment that you write or share on the Website may be protected by intellectual property laws, and you own the intellectual property rights in any such feedback or comment. Nothing in these Terms takes away the rights you have to your own feedback/comment. You are free to share your feedback/comment (except defamatory one), wherever you want.
- License: However, to provide our services we need you to give us some legal permissions (known as a ‘license’) to use this feedback/comment of yours. This is solely for the purpose of providing and improving our Services. Specifically, when you share a feedback or comment that is covered by intellectual property rights, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, and worldwide license to host, use, distribute, modify, copy, publicly perform or display, and translate the same. However, we do not have any responsibility to use or display any part of your feedback or comment on any part of the Website. We retain the right to display or not display the same at our own discretion. For example, if we find your comment is defamatory, we may not display the same or take it down.
- Deletion: You can delete your feedback or comment or account from our Website at any time.
6. Links to Third-party Sites and Ads
8. Payments and Taxes
- We reserve the right to modify the prices of our course packages, or modify or discontinue any or all of our courses, at any time, at our sole discretion, without any prior notice.
9. No Refunds
We do not offer refunds for any courses or memberships purchased on our website. We only offer refunds in limited circumstances where we cancel the course from our side. For more information, please refer to our Refund Policy posted on our Website.
10. Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FINANCIAL GAIN OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT about our services, or any of our blogs or consultation or courses. In no event shall Wealth Marathon, or its owner(s), be liable to you or any third party for any lost profits, lost data, financial loss, costs of procurement of substitute services, or any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages arising from or relating to these terms or our services, even if Wealth Marathon has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Access to, and use of, the Site and availing our services is at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any losses or damages resulting therefrom.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so some of the limitations above may not apply to you.
11. Legal Action
If you are found to be degrading, tarnishing, maligning the image, goodwill or reputation of Wealth Marathon or its owners/directors, by spreading hate, insulting, false, fake reviews or engaging in mala fide actions against the above, strong legal actions will be taken immediately.
You acknowledge to defend, indemnify and hold Wealth Marathon, its owners/directors, and licensors (hereinafter referred to as “Indemnified Party”) harmless from and against any claim, disputes, fine, liability, demand or expense, including reasonable Attorneys’ fees, made by a third party, relating to, or arising from:
- Your violation of our rights, including without limitation to any right to privacy, publicity rights, defamation or intellectual property rights;
- Your wrongful or improper use of our services, Site or blogs or courses;
- Your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations;
- Your violation of these Terms or any other policy of ours as associated with our services;
- The indemnifications set forth above will survive the termination or expiration of these Terms and/or your use of our services.
13. Copyright Infringement
- If we are put on notice that your use or action violates the law or the rights of others, or if the same is unlawful, inappropriate, or objectionable, we may suspend your account from the Website.
- Please notify us if you believe any of your intellectual property rights have been infringed on our Website. Please file your copyright infringement claim at email@example.com for such complaints and claims.
- You are required to follow the below procedure to file a claim:
- Identify in writing the copyrighted material that you claim has been infringed upon;
- Identify in writing the copyrighted material that has infringed upon your copyright;
- Provide your current and up-to-date contact information, including your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- Provide your physical and/or electronic signature;
- Send us a written communication to contactatwealthmarathon.com;
- You may be subject to liability if you knowingly make any misrepresentations on a take-down notice or claim.
14. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
- Governing Law: The Terms and any dispute arising from the same will be governed by applicable laws of Canada.
- Exclusive Jurisdiction: All disputes must first be attempted to resolved amicably, failing which, such controversy, conflict or dispute shall be finally settled by bringing it before the appropriate courts situated in Vancouver, Canada.
When you use the Website or send emails to Wealth Marathon, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive electronically any communications related to your use of this Website, or through phone call, SMS, or WhatsApp message. Wealth Marathon will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on this Website or through phone call, SMS, or WhatsApp message. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that are provided to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. We may give notice by means of a general notice via electronic mail to your email address as available with us. If you want to give a notice to us, you can do so by dropping an electronic mail to contactatwealthmarathon.com.
- Breach: In case of any breach or threatened breach to the provisions of these Terms, we reserve the right to suspend your account, and your access to our website or courses, at our sole discretion. In such cases, you shall not be eligible for any refund either.
- Severability: If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions of these Terms will continue in full force and effect.
- Force Majeure: Wealth Marathon, its owner/director, and its agents will be excused from performance for any period during which, and to the extent that, such party or any subcontractor is prevented from performing any obligation or service, in whole or in part, as a result of causes beyond its reasonable control, and without its fault or negligence, including without limitation, acts of God, strikes, lockouts, riots, acts of terrorism or war, epidemics, communication line failures, power failures and government-imposed lockdowns or similar restrictions.
- Updates to these Terms: We may add to or change or update these Terms at any time, from time to time, entirely at our own discretion, with or without any prior written notice. You are responsible for checking these Terms periodically. Your use of the Site after any amendments to the Terms shall constitute your acceptance to such amendments.
18. Feedback and Information
We welcome your questions or comments regarding the Terms. You can write to us via email: contactatwealthmarathon.com
Last updated on March 1, 2022.