This Refund Policy (hereinafter referred to as the “Policy”) shall govern the relationship between Wealth Marathon Financial Inc, having its principal office at #250-997 Seymour St. Vancouver, BC, Canada V6B 3M1 (hereinafter referred to the “Company” or “Wealth Marathon” or “Us” or “Our” or “We”) and you (hereinafter referred to “You” or “Your” or “User” or “Users” or “Customers”) when you make any payment on our site, i.e. of www.wealthmarathon.com/ (hereinafter referred to as the “Website” or “Site”).
- ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POLICY
- PURCHASE OF BOOKS IS VIA THIRD PARTY RETAILERS
Whenever you decide to purchase our book, you can click on the link of one of your favorite retailers from our website. This link will take you to the website of such third-party retailer which sells our book. Please note neither such retailers, nor such links, are under the control of Wealth Marathon. Whenever you click on such links, you get out of the jurisdiction of our Site, and as such the policies of such third-party retailer would be applicable on you. Please ensure to read those policies. Wealth Marathon shall not be responsible for any action, inaction or negligence of such third-party retailers. Any sale-purchase transaction in such cases would be strictly between you and such third-party retailers, and hence we won’t be able to entertain any of your refund requests in such cases or mediate any dispute between you and such third-party retailers.
We use our best endeavour to provide accurate and materially complete description of all the services, and courses. However, we do not warrant that such description will always be accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free.
- PRICING DISCLAIMER
We endeavour to provide accurate and up-to-date pricing information with respect to the courses. We cannot, however, warrant against pricing errors. Wealth Marathon reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to correct any error in the stated retail price of the concerned services. We may also update the prices of the courses, from time to time, at our sole discretion.
- CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
- No Cancellation or Refund: Once you enroll in our courses, you cannot cancel the same for any reason whatsoever, and you are not eligible for any refund in any such cases, even if you do not utilize our courses or find them useful. However, feel free to leave us your valuable feedback in such cases at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Termination by us: Wealth Marathon may terminate your access to the Site and/or your enrolment in our courses on reasonable grounds, including but not limited to breach of our terms and policies by you. In such cases, you shall not be entitled for any refund.
- Cancellation for reasons attributable to us: We may cancel the courses for any reason, such as if we are unable to fulfill the courses due to any medical or personal reason, or due to any reason beyond our reasonable control. In such cases, we will issue you a refund, unless we re-schedule the course to a later date.
- Refund: Notwithstanding anything to the contrary mentioned above, if you are entitled to a refund, your refund will be credited to your original method of payment within a period of another 7 (seven) business days from the date we approve your return request.
- Reservation of Right
Without limiting the foregoing, the Company reserves the right to: (i) revoke any stated offer; (ii) correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omission; and (iii) make changes to prices, content, promotion offers, descriptions, or other information without obligation to issue any notice of such changes.
- Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
Last updated on March 1, 2022.