By visiting our Site or providing your personal information to us or purchasing or accessing our courses, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. Please note that this includes consenting to the processing of any personal information that you provide, as described below.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE PRACTICES, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SERVICES OR THE WEBSITE OR PROVIDE US WITH ANY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
|TABLE OF CONTENT
|What information about the users do we collect?
|How do we use this information?
|Deleting your information
|Cookies and Similar Technologies
|Sharing of information
|1. Storage and Security of Information
|Links to third party sites
|GDPR and California Law compliance
|How do we respond to legal requests?
|How do I withdraw my consent?
|Governing law and Dispute Resolution
|Welcoming of suggestions
What information about the users do we collect?
- Information that you provide us: We collect the information you provide when you use our services, including without limitation, when you sign up for an account, browse our website, provide your email to download first chapter of our book, enroll in our courses, book an appointment, make the payment, engage with us through any social media platform, share your feedback, submit a complaint, communicate or interact with us in any manner. This can include Personally Identifiable Information (PII) as well as non-PII information. The examples include your full name, phone number, email, your comment, your queries etc. We also collect information about how you use our services, such as the content you engage with or the frequency and duration of your activities.
- Information that we collect when you use the Website: We also collect information while you access, browse, view or otherwise use the Website.
- Information that we collect from third party sources: You can engage with us through social media websites or mobile applications. When you engage with us through social media sites, such as Instagram, you allow us to have access to certain information from your social media profile based upon your privacy preference settings on such platform.
- Payment Method: We will also collect your payment method, so as to provide you a quicker access. We share your payment information with the third-party payment gateway service provider that you choose to make the payment with.
- Good Judgment: We suggest that you exercise good judgment and caution while providing your personal information.
How do we use this information?
- We use all of the information we have to help us provide, support and improve our services. We use the information collected from you for the following purposes:-
- To create and update your account;
- To provide you an access to the courses that you pay for;
- To book your appointments;
- To email you the first chapter of our book, if requested by you;
- To assess queries, requirements, and process requests for services;
- To enhance your online experience, including as a way to recognize you and welcome you to the Site;
- To improve our sites, products/services, and customer service;
- To be able to deliver our services, personalize content, and make suggestions for you by using this information to understand how you use and interact with our services and the people or things you’re connected to and interested in on and off our services;
- We use your information to send you marketing communications, newsletter, communicate with you about our services and let you know about our policies and terms. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us;
- We use the information we have to help verify accounts and activity, and to promote safety and security on of our services, such as by investigating suspicious activity or violations of our terms or policies;
- We also use your information to ensure our services are working as intended, such as tracking outages or troubleshooting issues that you report to us. And we use your information to make improvements to our services;
- We use information to help improve the safety and reliability of our services. This includes detecting, preventing, and responding to fraud, abuse, security risks, and technical issues that could harm Company, our users, or the public;
- To respond to summons, court orders, directions or other judicial processes.
- To provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety.
Deleting your information
Your information, account and the feedback/comment that you share on our platform is yours. You can at any time delete the same. However, you acknowledge that we may retain some of the information so deleted for a reasonable period of time in order to comply with legal requests. You can request us to delete your information by writing to us at contactatwealthmarathon.com.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Sharing of Information
- Whenever you post or share the feedback/comment on the Site, such feedback/comment, including your name is publicly viewable by the users and viewers of Site.
- We share your personal information with our third-party hosting service provider, namely HostPapa, whose servers are spread across Canada (https://www.hostpapa.ca/privacy/).
- We share your sensitive personal data, such as your payment information with the third-party payment gateway service provider that you choose to make the payment with.
- We share some of your personal information with our partners to perform our services.
- We keep your information safe and do not share your information with any other third party. However, if we merge with or are acquired by another company or we sell our Website or business unit, or if all or a substantial portion of our assets are acquired by another company, in those cases, your information will likely be one of the assets that would be transferred.
- We may also share your information in response to legal request. Please refer to Section 9.
Storage and Security of Information
- Storage: Your data is stored through HostPapa’s data storage and databases. The data that HostPapa collects, is stored primarily in Canada, which has been recognized by the EU as providing adequate data protection (as per article 45 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679), which allows personal information of EU residents to be freely transferred to Canada. For more information, please check out this link. We also store some of the information collected by us on our servers in Canada. We do not share it with any third party, except for the limited purposes as mentioned in the Section 5. The servers and databases in which information may be stored may be located outside the country from which you accessed this website, and in a country where the data protection and other laws may differ (and be less stringent) from your country of residence. You hereby consent to any such cross-border transfer of your personal information.
- Retention: Personal information that we collect, access or process will be retained only so long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which it was collected, as necessary for our legitimate business purposes, or as required or authorized by law. Personal information that is no longer required to fulfil the identified purposes will be destroyed, erased or made de-identified or anonymous.
Links to other sites
GDPR and California Law compliance
If you are from European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA) or United Kingdom (UK), or you are a California resident, in such cases we want to inform you that we are compliant with GDPR and CCPA. Please refer to our GDPR & CCPA document as posted on our Website.
How do we respond to legal requests?
We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from law enforcement agencies, courts, tribunals and government authorities. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; or to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. For example, we may provide information to third-party partners about the reliability of your account to prevent fraud and abuse on and off of our Services. We also may retain information from accounts disabled for violations of our terms for at least a year to prevent repeat abuse or other violations of our terms.
Protecting children’s privacy is important to us, and therefore our Website is not intended for children. We do not direct the Website to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, such children. If you are not of majority (or above) as per the law of jurisdiction that applies to you, you are not authorized to use the Services, without the permission and supervision of your lawful guardian. If we learn that a child has provided personally identifiable information to the Website, we will use reasonable efforts to remove such information from our database. Please contact us at contactatwealthmarathon.com if you believe we knowingly or unknowingly collected information described in this Section.
How can I withdraw my consent? (OPT-OUT)
If you provide your email to us or book an appointment or enroll in our courses, you will automatically start receiving promotional emails and direct mail from us. If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at:-
Governing law and Dispute Resolution
Welcoming of suggestions
Last updated on March 1, 2022